We are looking for a Testing Psychologist to conduct psychological evaluations with children, adolescents and young adults. The primary areas of evaluations include neurodevelopmental disorders (ADHD, Autism & Intellectual Disability), diagnostic clarification of other mental health conditions, and children with more complex medical histories and chronic health conditions (e.g., genetic disorders, epilepsy). The opportunity to provide individual and family psychotherapy to patients and their families is also available.
This position is ideal for psychologists or early career psychologists who are looking to provide testing and counseling services without the hassle of running a business. Postdoctoral trainees seeking psychologist licensure in Texas are also encouraged to apply, as supervision with Dr. Grahovec can be provided.
- Completed doctorate (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA-approved program and completed an APA-approved internship before the start date.
- Clinical experience in the assessment and diagnosis of youth and young adults.
- Willingness to bill insurance for services rendered, as this is the primary form of reimbursement.
- Experience and desire to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be current on all immunizations, including flu and COVID-19 vaccination.
- Must be willing to wear an N95 mask during all face-to-face interactions.
- Conduct comprehensive neuro/psychological evaluations that include intake, test administration, interviews, report writing, and interactive feedback sessions.
- Consult with Dr. Grahovec on testing cases.
- Individual and family psychotherapy cases referred by a pediatric primary and urgent care office can be provided.
- If desired, the opportunity to learn the administrative duties required to run a private practice.
Application Packet Requirements
- CV and cover letter that details your education, clinical experience, career interests and future career goals.
- Two clinical professional references.
- A de-identified comprehensive psychological report.
- Contact us through our website and Dr. Grahovec will provide a confidential email for you to submit your application.